Over the past few weeks, our lives have been turned upside down. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have learned to use special techniques to help stop the virus from spreading and stay healthy during this time! We wanted to share with you our tips and tricks for keeping the virus out of your home and ease your worries!
While most of you maybe be practicing these techniques already, there might be something you haven't thought of yet! We have found these tricks to be most helpful in our homes and we hope you find them helpful as well! We will be showing you different way to sterilize your non-perishable food, perishable food, and packages during this time.
According to the CDC the virus can live on surfaces for much longer than we thought. You can get the most up-to-date information regarding the Virus from the CDC's Coronavirus Website.
- In the Air: particles can last up to 3 hours
- Copper Surfaces: Virus can survive for 4 hours
- Cardboard: Virus can survive for 24 hours
- Plastics and Stainless Steel: Virus can survive for 2-3 days
Because the Virus can survive on these surfaces for a varying amount of time, we have come up with solution that work for us!
- For any packages that are delivered in cardboard boxes, leave them outside for at least 24 hours (if they plastic tape: 3 days) to let the virus naturally die before bringing them inside. If you cannot leave them outside, make sure to wear gloves when handling your packages. (Tip: Remember to throw away your gloves when you go to touch another surface to prevent the Virus from spreading through contact with the gloves!)
- If you purchase frozen foods (ice cream, frozen veggies, frozen fruits, etc.) make sure to disinfect the containers BEFORE putting them in the freezer! If you put contaminated items in the freezer, the cold air will preserve the Virus for up to 2 YEARS instead of killing it.
- For perishable foods, there are a couple of different ways to sanitize these products!
- If they are wrapped in plastic, simply wipe down the wrapper with a disinfecting wipe like Lysol or Clorox
- If they are unwrapped (fruits and veggies), we let our soak in a soap solution to make sure all the nooks and crannies get cleaned then take it out of the solution and wash it again to get off any remaining soap.
If you run out of Clorox or Lysol wipes, it's easy to make your own!
- Mix Clorox or Lysol Concentrated disinfecting solutions with water and soak paper towels in the solution.
- A bleach and water solution can also be used to make your own disinfecting wipes. (Be aware that Clorox Splashless Bleach WILL NOT disinfect surfaces!)
If you are feeling anxious about Social Distancing measures, COVID-19, or general anxiety, check out our new supplement from FomulaIQ: AnxietyIQ.
- Nature’s Natural Ingredients for anxiety relief.* Relax and erase the negative effects stress can have on your body. The ingredients in Anxiety IQ help your body feel more relaxed, mentally and physically. Support your body’s natural ability to cope with signs of stress, nervousness, anxiousness and stress-related sleep issues.*
- The ingredients in Anxiety IQ:
- Promote Relaxation*
- Combat Anxiousness*
- Help Manage Stress*
- Elevate Mood*
*Disclaimer These products are not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. Consult a medical doctor before taking these or any other nutritional supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any other medications. If you experience any adverse reaction from taking these products, discontinue use immediately and contact your health care practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For more details on these tips and how to stay healthy during this time, Check out DDP's Video On Facebook!
And Always remember to do your DDPY!
Story Posted: April 15 2020Ready to Change Your Life? Order Now!