Sometimes it may feel as though eating healthy is a chore and you might think it won't taste good. Well I'm here to tell you that you're wrong! There is no need to sacrifice delicious flavor or time in the kitchen for your healthy recipe! Today I will share with you some of DDP's favorite recipes and show you just how easy it is to make yummy meals at home! We have HUNDREDS of recipes in our DDPYNow App! Don't forget to download and sign up to gain access to all the amazing recipes available on the App!
On to the recipes!
First we have DDP's Roasted Brussel Sprouts! I know what you're thinking, "Brussel Sprouts?! Gross!" But you haven't tried these yet! I guarantee that you'll LOVE these delicious sprouts!
First you'll need:
- 16 oz Brussel Sprouts cut in half
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze Dressing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut Brussel Sprouts in half, taking leaves that fall of and adding to bowl
- Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix in bowl.
- Put on baking sheet and set in oven for 10 minutes
- Once down, remove from oven and place in a bowl, add balsamic glaze dressing to taste
- 1.5-2 lbs Air Chilled Organic Bone in Chicken Breast with skin
- 1.5 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Toronto Steak & Chicken Rub
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of dried minced onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange chicken breast in baking dish. Lightly drizzle oil over chicken.
- Add Spices, salt and pepper
- Bake for Approximately 20 minutes or until the fully cooked through (use a meat thermometer and measure to 165 degrees)
- Turn oven to Broil. Broil for about 5 minutes, until skin is crispy.
Story Posted: April 24 2020Ready to Change Your Life? Order Now!